An international IT client with an exceptional reputation is seeking to employ a Professional Services Analyst to work in its Guernsey office.
This is a varied, interesting and challenging position where a desire to learn and develop in a fast-paced industry are essential, as is a willingness to work outside of normal office hours. The ideal candidate will work from the Guernsey based office but will spend a great deal of time on customer sites, so you must be able to work on your own initiative, however you will be a part of a close-knit team.
Accurate record keeping and good time management are essential, as is the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both customers and colleagues. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, conscientious and will pay great attention to detail.
The position requires the following attributes:
* Reliable, presentable and polite
* Have the ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks
* A team player, but also must be able to work independently
* The ability to maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and customers
* Provide good customer service at all times, ensuring calls are dealt with efficiently
* Have the ability to work under pressure
* A full driving license (essential)
Candidates will ideally have:
* Worked in a help desk or technical IT position for at least 3 years
* Have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Software
* Have exposure to Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and/or Citrix XenApp
* Have the ability to carry out Windows Server and Exchange administration tasks
* Have some knowledge of Altaro, Censornet, Bitdefender and/or similar products
If you are interested in this role please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
AP Group is acting as an introductory service in relation to this vacancy. By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide to AP Group and its subsidiaries will be subject to the protection of Data Protection Laws, our policy for which can be found at https://www.apgroupglobal.com/privacy-notice/